- August 26, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Alberta Coronavirus, Back to School, Children, Coronavirus, Coronavirus Alberta, coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, COVID-19 In Edmonton, Edmonton coronavirus, Edmonton Coronavirus Response, Edmonton COVID 19, Education, Family, Family Matters Kids, Health, Parenting, return to school, School
While about 70 per cent of Edmonton Public Schools students will return to classrooms in September, the remaining 30 per cent – more than 26,000 kids – will stay at home learning online. Chris Chacon has more on what issues educators are raising, including class sizes during the COVID-19 pandemic.